Recruitment of participants HFT Prop Firm EA- Challange Acc Trial

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by rikitosx, 26 October 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
125.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 16
Organizer:
GOODMEN
18%
Settlement fee for participation:
10 USD
  1. rikitosx

rikitosx Active Member

Hi Guys

We will use this robot, I thought of a 25k account for it, the cost is 125$.

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/hft-prop-firm-ea.11175/page-8#post-291854

HFT Prop Firm Trial >>> https://quantectrading.com/challenges/

Let's check if it passes the stages?
    Afterwards, if we reach the live account, I am thinking of giving payout to everyone who is profitable.

125$16 = 7.81$

My intention is that it will be great if the robot passes these stages. In the live account, either myself or the admin can make a manual transaction and then everyone can get their share on the snow day.

We can all win by acting together, don't break the chain. >>>> LES GOO Push Button

2. rikitosx

rikitosx Active Member

3. rikitosx

rikitosx Active Member

4. rikitosx

rikitosx Active Member

Anybody want this organization i have this ea just we need take one challange acc.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!