Recruitment of participants IS Lime EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by Stalker, 24 October 2023.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
450.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 21
Organizer:
Stalker
4%
Settlement fee for participation:
22 USD
  1. Stalker

Stalker Administrator
    Administrator

IS Lime EA

upload_2023-10-24_14-39-12.png

IS Lime EA!
    Friends, it is my pleasure to introduce you to the new IS Lime EA.
    The market is changing, volatility is changing, market behavior model is changing, which requires innovations and new approach to trading. IS Lime EA meets all these requirements.
    A completely new entry point has been implemented, which by the way I plan to implement in other EAs of "IS" series in the future. The algorithm of profit and loss locking has been improved, volume accumulation and drawdowns have been eliminated.
    The algorithm was polished for a long time, which brought significant results:
    For "especially crazy" special set, start with 10$ balance, with maximum risks to squeeze the maximum out of IS Lime EA. Even I was amazed by the results!
    More than 100% profit every month with a negligible drawdown. Results:

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!