Realised PriceTracker

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by MickeyKung, 6 January 2022.

1. MickeyKung

MickeyKung Active Member

#1 MickeyKung, 6 January 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: 22 February 2022
    Buy the 'PriceTracker' Trading Robot (Expert Advisor) for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market (mql5.com)

These are limited sales. We do not have a goal to attract a large number of customers, so the price of PriceTracker will constantly increase.

$1700 - limited sales (only 1 copy left)
    $2600 - next price

Friends! Someone is trying to draw attention to their products with all sorts of promotions, discounts, Black Fridays, etc., someone with super-profitable tests... I just show how the product works on real ECN accounts with real market conditions. I will only say one thing: look not at the size of the discount, but at what real results the system is showing. PriceTracker is a working (with verified real results) fully automated trading system. I know what PriceTracker is capable of, so starting December 1, 2021, I opened direct investments to all my accounts (PAMM Account). Now anyone can invest their funds directly into an investment account under my management.

Very important! When testing PriceTracker, you see the results for only one instrument and the current drawdown only for the tested instrument. That is, in the tester you will not see the main algorithm underlying the PriceTracker system - this is the equilibrium / diversification phase, the so-called compensation / containment of the floating drawdown of one or several instruments due to growth and profit taking on others. This is achieved by using simultaneously 15 different currency pairs with different trading logics.

LIVE Signals:

PriceTracker trades 15 currency pairs simultaneously: EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPCHF, AUDJPY, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURNZD, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURGBP, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, EURCAD, AUDCHF, AUDUSD.
    Trade is independent, each currency pair is not related to any other and monitors the movement and all trade only in its own currency. This leads to the answer to the most common question: ( I look at your signal and see that there is a constant floating drawdown, why? ) - Everything is very simple and obvious: trading is carried out simultaneously for 15 currency pairs and PriceTracker is almost always in the active phase for different instruments and therefore a floating drawdown is always present and this is normal! That is, if deals are closed for some pairs, then there are always currencies for which there are open deals - and this is displayed as a floating drawdown. The PriceTracker algorithm is built in such a way that account diversification is achieved through the use of different logics and different strategies for all 15 currency pairs, where the equilibrium / diversification phase is also taken into account - this is when a floating drawdown is fully compensated by growth from other currencies and vice versa. That is, at the time of the drawdown, the account is constantly growing.

PriceTracker does not use indicators and can work with absolutely any financial instrument. We all know - that the classics of any trade are the Support and Resistance lines, after breaking through or rebounding from which financial instruments begin to move intensively, and most trading systems are built on this. There is no difficulty in PriceTracker, you just choose the boundaries, within which the advisor determines the Support and Resistance lines and, depending on the chosen Logic, interacts with this data and determines the necessary points to enter the market. Parameters responsible for the boundaries for the calculation:

Hours__SUP_RES__start
    Hours__SUP_RES__stop

PriceTracker is a unique system that allows you to achieve huge goals with moderate risks. Today the advisor participates in several challenge projects: ___ 1000% per year ___, to which anyone can join. I want to celebrate! PriceTracker can trade in a wide variety of styles, from aggressive to ultra-conservative. Just download and install the .set files you need for your style:

I am open to communication and always ready to help with all the settings and the choice of the optimal parameters, taking into account your wishes and the conditions of your broker.
    If you have never used advisors before, I will show and teach you how to use them. Moreover, I can personally install and configure everything on your PC remotely (only for customers of unlimited version EA).

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/pricetracker.6942/

2. menerima jasa

menerima jasa Member

3. nadzmirosli

nadzmirosli New Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!