Recruitment of participants Regularized EMA Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Regularized EMA Pro NT8

0.jpg

Regularized exponential moving average was introduced by Chris Satchwell as a variation of EMA, designed to be smoother yet at the same time not generate too much extra lag. The smoothing is done with “regularization”, which is a special mathematical process to smooth data points.

The indicator has a Lambda value that traders can configure to adjust the regularization (smoothing amount) to their liking. When Lambda is equal to 0, the Regularized EMA indicator is identical to the standard EMA.

Due to its special formula, Regularized EMA Pro rapidly responds to price changes!

Key features:
    Plot Regularized EMA
    Allow configuring the smoothing factor Lambda
    Allow smoothing Regularized EMA (with 11 popular moving averages)
    Allow applying a plot change filter
    Colorize plot based on 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
    Colorize bars to show 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
    Paint background to show 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
    Print markers on trend shift
    Trigger alerts on trend shift
    Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
    Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals

i-2DWd5nK-X2.png
    i-4mdPvXJ-X2.png i-BvNkXg3-X2.png i-CwNrsPB-X2.png i-jgGzpC8-X2.png i-kGzLtvf-X2.png i-mDgX6ms-X2.png i-NFgPV4V-X2.png i-NxBSWDw-X2.png i-PVZLSSt-X2.png i-Qq6C8dr-X2.png i-ZpnDcQL-X2.png i-wggr2F6-X2.png i-sGQsB7Q-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!