Recruitment of participants The_Bankers_Club

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by GOODMEN, 2 June 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
1500.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 6
Organizer:
GOODMEN
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
300 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

1. pipcatcher2

pipcatcher2 New Member

i paid for your chart book over GBP250 , then the discord group i got a trial .

you just shut it down , made a chart book and course video to resell the same things again, i have receipt for payment of your original chatbook , aren't you supposed to give the new calibrations as update to customers who bought the original chartbooks from you regularly, yet you decide to sell it as an entirely new item claiming "VIP"

the crack version works and i know and believe this site will distribute it to us who already have even paid you in full for your chartbook and you cheated, without giving us updates.

don't blame me for wanting to buy a crack version.

Regards,
    Pip Catcher

BTW i heard you and Darren had issues splitting the bounty and spoils from sales of chartbooks and vip videos so you went diverse ways.

hope its not true
    cheers!

RD9 likes this.
  2. Aryan Kumar

Aryan Kumar Active Member

3. Samsung Trader

Samsung Trader New Member

Are the Sierra Chart indicators included?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!